Thursday, August 2, 2012

Speak-Laurie Halse Anderson

This book left me speechless after I was done reading it.It talks about such a strong message that everybody should be aware of.

This book talks about Melinda Sordino a girl who busted an end-of-summer party by calling the cops.Now none of her friends wants to talk to her or even look at her.No one knows why she called the cops the night of the party but her,and she kept that a secret for a long.Until one day she speaks and tells everybody the truth about what happened that night.


I loved Melinda,I'm not sure why I just do,she grew on me throughout the book.But I hated her parents they really pissed me off.They didn't care about her or ask how she felt.

Overall this was an eyeopening book that everybody should at least read it once.

No comments:

Post a Comment