Sunday, July 22, 2012

Between the lines-Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer

This is actually my first Jodi Picoult novel and it's her first YA book,I really enjoyed it,it has a fairy tale-ish concept to it and I like that about it.

This book talks about Delilah a fifteen year old girl who is obsessed with a fairy tale,unlike any other girl her age she prefers to read books instead of dating and cheerleading which makes her pretty much an outcast.
She loves happy endings that's why she keeps reading this book over and over again because she already knows what's gonna happen.
One day while reading,prince Oliver from the book starts talking to her asking her if she could get him out of this book,but it wasn't as easy as they thought.


I personally didn't  like Delilah she was really annoying and from what I understood she didn't care about anybody but herself.


I laughed a lot while reading this book like I literally laughed out loud throughout this book. 






No comments:

Post a Comment