Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Can you keep a secret?-Sophie Kinsella

First of all I just want to say how excited I was to read this book,    the story sounded really interesting and funny.
Now I must tell you how hilarious this book is,I laughed so  hard while reading it,but at the same time it was so slow at some points that I would consider not finishing it.

The story begins with a young woman called Emma Corrigan that has some really embarrassing secrets.
One day for some reason she spills every single one of them to this handsome stranger on the plane,Until she realizes that he is not a stranger but Jack Harper,the company's CEO.

I just need to point out how much I hated her friend Jemima,I seriously felt like chocking her every time she has appeared on this book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment