Friday, July 20, 2012

Slide-Jill Hathaway

This book was simply great even though I wasn't expecting that much of it.
The mystery was amazing and you probably wouldn't believe who the killer is,I myself was shocked,I was Like "WHAT!!" that might be your reaction once you find out who it was.


Sylvia aka "Vee" is a girl that has the ability to enter peoples heads and see trough their eyes,but that only can happen when she touches something personal of theirs.
But everything changed when she entered the mind of her sisters best friends killer,while everybody believed that she killed herself only Vee knows the truth and she's doing everything she can to solve the murder.


If you're interested in murder/mystery books like myself then I would simply tell you "GO PICK THIS UP",you wouldn't regret it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment