Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Maze Runner-James Dashner

First of all I just wanted to say how amazing this book is,I simply could not put it down.And I would recommend it to anybody who is a fan of The hunger games or any other dystopia.


This story is about a boy named thomas who woke up in the lift not remembering anything but his name,when he got out he found himself surrounded with boys, teenage boys,from all shapes and sizes,all of them also don't remember anything  their names.But the day after thomas's arrival a girl shows up with a message which is strange because girls never show up let alone with a message.


My favorite character is probably Minho,mostly for his Korean name and the fact that he's Asian.But what I also like about him is that he had always trusted thomas whatever was the situation. 


It's a quick read that you won't regret starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment