Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Cinder-Marissa Meyer

I think I bought this book when it first came out,but I have no idea why I haven't read it sooner! I can't even describe how amazing this book is it took the original fairy tale to a whole new level.

The story is about a 16 year old cyborg called Cinder also known as the best mechanical in New Beijing.One day Prince Kai himself to her weekly market booth asking her to fix his broken android before the annual ball.
Unfortunately her step-sister is infected with a fatal plague.Being blamed by her stepmother for her daughters illness,Cinder has been Volunteered for plague research that no one has survived.
But then something unusual happens that others would probably kill for.

My favorite character was Iko her android she was just awesome.And also Prince Kai again for the fact that he shares his name with a Korean singer,I'm just biased towards that kind of stuff!   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment